- Weight Watchers vs 21 Day Fix [Sep 2022] - September 2, 2022
- Bowflex 522 vs 1090: Which Adjustable Dumbell Set is Best? - July 29, 2022
- Cubii vs Cubii Jr vs Cubii Go: Which is the Best? - July 29, 2022
Looking for the best Black Friday /.Cyber Monday home gym deals? Our editing team is on the hunt for every treadmill, rowing machine, stationary bike, weights deals we can find and we will be sharing those deals HERE!
Top Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals
Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals aren’t hard to come by. They’re practically everywhere and everyone is offering something. However, sometimes you have to hop from website to website to find the best deals on what you want.
Rather than doing that, we’ve done the legwork for you to find all the greatest deals on everything you want and need.
- Bowflex C6 Exercise Bike Deal: This Peloton enabled new bike from Bowflex is on sale for $50 off here. Deal is LIVE starting 11/25. Full Review Here
YHT Workout Gloves: These full palm gym gloves feature a shock-absorbing foam padding and are now available for 30% off here.
- BalanceForm Double-Wall Vacuum: This bottle comes with 3 caps included and in different colors and sizes and it’s now available here for 33% off.
- Height Adjustable Ab Trainer: This easily assembled ab trainer features five training positions and a sturdy design and it’s now available here for 15% off.
- Adjustable Jump Rope for Men and Women: Featuring a steel wire rope coated in PVC this futuristic jump rope is now available here for 47% off. Fi
- Fitnessery Ab Roller: With over 6,000 5 start reviews on Amazon, this ab roller workout is now available for 43% off here.
Top Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals on Treadmills
This classic staple of every home gym is guaranteed to be on sale this Black Friday and Cyber Monday. If you don’t have one, or if you’re looking to upgrade the one you do have, you better get it now.
Treadmills come in all shapes and sizes, so you’ll find the perfect one for you. Whether you just want the basics or you’re looking for a lot of features, you’ll find deep discounts on this essential.
- Sunny Health & Fitness ASUNA Treadmill: You can now save $98 on the ASUNA treadmill with a classic, easily portable design.
- Fisup Foldable Treadmill: This treadmill retails for $400 and you can now find it here at a special discount for $300.
Top Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals on Rowing Machines
Rowing machines offer a great arm workout and you’ll get a surprising cardio experience, too. Beef up your home gym with a rowing machine and take advantage of sales on all brands this Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
Whether you’re picking it up in-store or having it shipped, look for machines that are easy to assemble at home, because lots of moving parts can be tricky. You won’t want to pass up a good deal when you see one, so if you feel comfortable putting it together yourself, jump on that deal.
- Sunny Health & Fitness Obsidian Surge 500: This high performing rowing machine by Sunny H&F is now available for 32% off here.
- Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Rower: Another one by Sunny, this budget option retails for $399 is now available for $204 off here.
Top Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals on Ellipticals
These great cardio machines take the stress off of your joints. If you’ve passed up a treadmill because of the high impact on your hips and knees, opt for one of these instead. Find great Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on ellipticals for a great workout and less stress.
It’s also a great way to save money on a machine you may use less frequently, like on rest days or when you need to warm up sore muscles.
- Sunny H&F Underdesk Elliptical: Ideal if you are working on a desk and you need something to keep your blood flowing, now available for 22% off here.
Top Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals on Stationary Bikes
- Bowflex C6 Exercise Bike Deal: This Peloton enabled new bike from Bowflex is on sale for $50 off here. Deal is LIVE starting 11/25.
- Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Cycling Bike: This magnetic stationary bike with a ton of features is now available for $190 off here.
- Ativafit Stationary Bike: If you want a budget optition that runs smoothly and quietly, this bike is now for an even better price for 36% off.
- Sunny Health & Fitness Pro II Indoor Cycling Bike: This bike features a silent belt drive and extra stability, durable design and you can now save $50 on this deal.
Outdoor biking weather may be behind us for now, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get ready for spring indoors. Set up a stationary bike to keep your workouts consistent.
You’ll be able to find great deals on a variety of different machines that will fit your needs and your space.
This is also a great way to reduce stress on your joints and get a great cardio and leg workout while sitting down.
Top Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals on Weights
Weights are a must for every home gym. Add weights to any workout to increase the intensity. You’ll be able to shape, tone, and strengthen your muscles even more. You can find deals on round weights or dumbbells this Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
You can find what you need for next to nothing. These deals are too good to pass up. Everyone can benefit from a set of weights, even if you don’t have any other equipment. They don’t take up much room, and they’re easy to use.
Retailers offer Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on everything. Whether you’re the type to get up bright and early on Black Friday and brave the crowds or simply stay in your yoga pants and shop online, you’ll find the perfect deal for you.
Build your home gym, upgrade some equipment, or simply get something new because you want to this year. Whatever your goals are, you’ll find all of the top deals on this page. Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals will get you deep discounts on all of the home gym equipment you need. You may even find some great deals on a favorite program or two.
Plan ahead, because the deals will only last for a few days. We’ve searched high and low for the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals so you can plan your shopping spree ahead of time.
Keep checking our page for updates on which retailers are offering the best deals this year. You’ll find discounts on things like treadmills, weights, rowing machines, ellipticals, stationary bikes, and so much more that you won’t want to miss out on.
- Sunny H&F Weight Bench: This heavy duty bench can withhold up to 1,000 LB and it’s now available for 27% off here.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday occurs on the Friday after Thanksgiving every year. Almost every retailer participates by offering really great deals on all items in the store. These deals are typically first come first serve, and they may even be offered in limited quantities. Sometimes they restrict the number of each item a person can buy as well.
While some stores will open the evening of Thanksgiving, others will open at midnight on Friday, and some will wait until very early Friday morning. Whenever they open, people usually line the streets waiting to be the first to get their favorite deals.
Why is it called Black Friday?
When a store exceeds their sales expectations for the day, it’s called being ‘in the black.’ The day after Thanksgiving has always been one of the biggest shopping days of the year. As retailers caught on to these shopping habits, they began to offer deals.
The term Black Friday came about as a way to describe the day, the shopping, and the deals everyone offers. These huge savings entice even more shoppers to participate, and even with the discounts, retailers make big money.
What is the discount for Black Friday?
Every retailer offers different discounts on different items, so it depends on what you’re shopping for and where, but discounts can range anywhere from 20-75% off. Most retailers will discount almost everything in the store, and popular or new releases will also be heavily discounted.
What is Cyber Monday?
On the Monday following Black Friday, online retailers offer similar discounts for customers who prefer to shop online. With the growing popularity of online shopping and the money they make from offering huge discounts, retailers combined the success of both and began offering deals to people who’d rather stay at home in their jammies.
Is Amazon doing Cyber Monday?
Everyone’s favorite online retailer, Amazon, always participates in Black Friday and Cyber Monday. They always offer deals on both days, and they frequently offer deals all weekend long.
It’s important to keep checking in to see when they will feature certain items because sometimes the deals change by the hour.
What stores are having Cyber Monday deals?
Other than Amazon, there are plenty of online retailers offering Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. In fact, most of them do. Large chains like Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Home Depot, Lowe’s, and so many more will feature deals on Cyber Monday.
Why is it called Cyber Monday?
Retailers will take any opportunity to sell more stuff, and most consumers will take advantage of any opportunity to shop from home, so when you combine the two, you end up with a perfect storm of shopping delight.
Cyber Monday happens on a Monday, and it happens all online, hence the name.
Get in shape and stay that way this year with all of the equipment you need for your home gym. Bookmark this page to make sure you stay up to date on all of the best deals as well as additional tips.
We’ve found all of the top deals for you so you don’t have to search high and low. If you want to build or improve your home gym, now is the perfect time to do it.